Top Ten Things I Am Thankful For
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the Broke and Bookish.
First of all, of course a very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the States!
1. I am Thankful … for my Family. If it wasn’t for my family I wouldn’t be where I am today. They pushed me when I needed the push and they’ve always supported me, through better and worse. I love them and I couldn’t be more grateful to have these amazing people in my life.
2. I am Thankful … to friends. Friends outside the blogging community but inside the community as well. They stay supportive of me and I love every single one of them for doing so.
4. I am Thankful … for my pets, they’re somewhat as silly as me (most of the time), but they’re the cutest bunch of all. Besides, they secretly comfort me in my sleep when I an feeling low.
4. I am Thankful … to Music and Books. When I don’t have the words to express what I am feeling at a certain moment. These two never fail me. They speak when I can’t and they’re the most constant of friends.
5. I am Thankful … for this Blog and the amazing people who take the time to read it. It’s pushed me to be better than I was and to stay creative and appreciative through bad times.
6. I am Thankful … for Awesome Authors that write great books, and that take the time to read a review and respond to it.
7. I am Thankful … for the Author of Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen, who is my favourite author and has brightened much of my days by writing her novels.
8. I am Thankful … for the IB classes I took in high school. It was these classes that helped me figure out what I wanted to do in life, how much I appreciated literature and taught me lots of interesting things!
9. I am Thankful … for books being made into movies. I love when a good book is made into a movie, that is if the movie is any good… I just love the fangirling process. For example: when I first saw the full length trailer of Catching Fire, my mom thought I had an episode. It was that good and I acted like a retard jumping up and down and squealing! (don’t you just love that?)
10. I am Thankful … for me. I love to live the way I like, I know who I am, the good and bad traits, but I am thankful for being me every single day!